Ashoka Pillar / Ashoka Stambh
This Ashoka Pillar is the national symbol of India, you can keep it as a decoration in your home or office. You can give your family member and friends as a gift on any occasion.
Weight- 183 Gram Approx.
Height- 10Inc (26 CM) Approx.
Width-6 CM Approx.
The Pillars of Samrat Ashoka are a sequence or series of columns which can be found all around the different places of India. The Ashoka Stambh or Pillars are built up or at least inscribed with rescripts by the Mauryan King Samrat Ashoka during his empire in the 3rd century BC. There was many pillars but currently there are nineteen pillars which has been survive with inscriptions.
- Detergents and lotions can damage the finishing as well as the color of the stones / crystals.
- Certainly we believed that cosmetics and lotions can damage the stones.
- It should keep in jewellery case or soft cloth bag to protect or also can be put in plastic.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight. Which may cause damage to gemstones.
- Specifically clean fashion jewellery with a soft 100% cotton.
- Mother Nature creates all stones and crystals, as well as the ultimate source of positive energy.
- Different stones and crystals have different effects in different people as well as in different situations.
- There is no guaranteed of Crystal’s healing powers.
- The information provided here is just based on individual experience.
- We are not recommending it as medical advice and cannot guarantee its results.
- Inadvertent use of this information will not be our responsibility.
- This bracelet is for additional help in wellness. One should not stop the use of any kind of medicine/s prescribed by the doctor. We are not accepting any returns except any damage in delivery.
lomesh varma –
Very nicely carved . Love it