Gomti Chakra Rudraksha Tree
- Gomti Chakra Rudraksha Tree
- Material : Gomti Chakra, Rudraksha, Natural Healing Stones and wood block
Privacy and Cookies Policy
Terms And Conditions Of Use
Returns & Cancellation
Beautifully Handcrafted & Made With Natural & Original Gomti Chakras Along With Rudraksha Beads In The Shape Of Flowers.
For Health,Wealth,Good Luck,Good Fortune & Prosperity.
Keeps Away The Negative Effects Of Vastu Dosh.
Gomti Chakra And Rudraksa Tree For protection for children , wealth, health, and success
Gomti Chakra, literally 'A war-quoit of Gomti', is the operculum of a kind of rare sea snail in the family Turbinidae. One place these opercula are found is in the Gomti River, Dwarka, hence the name. The word Chakra is from the Sanskrit, meaning "wheel" They have a raised surface on one side, and on the other side there is a circle. These chakras are considered to be symbols of Lakshmi ji. Gomati Chakra resembles the Sudarshan Chakra or Discus of Lord Krishna. According to many Vaishnavas and oral tradition in Northern India, the Gomati Shilas were once part of Lord Krishna’s palaces in Dwaraka. They were used to adorn the walls and floor of many of Sri Krishna’s palaces. The Gomati chakra stone can be used in innumerable ways to fix problems in one's life. It is used as a Yantra and also is used in worships.
Elaeocarpus ganitrus, is a large evergreen broad-leaved tree whose seed is traditionally used for prayer beads in Hinduism and Buddhism. The seeds are known as rudraksha, or rudraksh, Sanskrit: rudrākṣa ("Rudra's Tear Drops"). The person who wears Rudraksha possess always good health, is respected by all and is capable of attracting everybody & any body.
- Detergents and lotions can damage the finishing and color of the stones / crystals.
- Chemicals, cosmetics and lotions can damage the finishing and color of the stones / crystals.
- So don't dip your stones / crystals in water. Jewellery should always be removed before swimming and washing dishes.
- It can be kept in jewellery case or stored in a plastic or soft cloth bag to protect.
- Keep it away from high temperature and direct sunlight, which may cause damage to gemstones
- Remove any gemstone jewellery before engaging in any strenuous physical activity, such as exercise or sports.
- Clean fashion jewellery with a soft 100% cotton.
- All stones and crystals are created by Mother Nature and are ultimate source of positive energy.
- Different stones and crystals have different effects in different situations and different people.
- Their healing powers are proved but cannot be guaranteed.
- The information provided here is just based on individual experience and should not be treated as medical advice and its results cannot be guaranteed.
- Inadvertent use of this information will not be our responsibility.
- This bracelet is for additional help in wellness. One should not stop the use of any kind of medicine/s prescribed by the doctor. We are not accepting any returns except any damage in delivery.
- HSN Code
- Country Of Origin (COO)