- Unlike other gemstones, obsidian forms when lava cools quickly, which is why it can be classified as a natural volcanic glass.
- A very powerful and strongly protective stone
- Grounds the soul and spiritual forces into the physical plane
- Repels negativity and disperses unloving thoughts
- Provides support during changes
- Stimulates the Root Chakra and brings it into balance.
- Detergents and lotions can damage the finishing and color of the stones / crystals.
- Chemicals, cosmetics and lotions can damage the finishing and color of the stones / crystals.
- So don't dip your stones / crystals in water. Jewellery should always be removed before swimming and washing dishes.
- It can be kept in jewellery case or stored in a plastic or soft cloth bag to protect.
- Keep it away from high temperature and direct sunlight, which may cause damage to gemstones
- Remove any gemstone jewellery before engaging in any strenuous physical activity, such as exercise or sports.
- Clean fashion jewellery with a soft 100% cotton.
- All stones and crystals are created by Mother Nature and are ultimate source of positive energy.
- Different stones and crystals have different effects in different situations and different people.
- Their healing powers are proved but cannot be guaranteed.
- The information provided here is just based on individual experience and should not be treated as medical advice and its results cannot be guaranteed.
- Inadvertent use of this information will not be our responsibility.
- This bracelet is for additional help in wellness. One should not stop the use of any kind of medicine/s prescribed by the doctor. We are not accepting any returns except any damage in delivery.
- HSN Code
- Country Of Origin (COO)